Hi, my name is Francisco Munoz Alvarez, I am a Oracle Architect/DBA with over 24 years of experience in Oracle, married for 15 years with a fantastic wife, and father of 4 fantastic Kids (Gonzalo 16 y/o, Francisco Jr 13 y/o, Tomas 11 y/o and not least Lucas 6 y/o),and I just moved to this beautiful country called New Zealand at February, 2008.
Here is a small resume of myself:
- Around 24 years of experience in consulting, analysis, support, Implementation, and Migration of Oracle Databases
- Worked as Associate Technology at Oracle Brazil and Chile
- Oracle Instructor for New Horizons Center, Chile. (www.newhorizons.com)
- Current job, Oracle Professional Services Manager at Revera (http://www.revera.co.nz)
- Oracle 10g OCA, OCP, 10g RAC OCE, SQL & PLSQL OCA, Oracle AS OCA,E-Business OCP, Oracle 7 Master Database Administrator (First Oracle 7 Master in South America)
- Worked in the first team to introduce Oracle to South America (Oracle 6 and Beta version of Oracle 7)
- Current President of :
- CLOUG (Chilean Oracle Users Group)
- NZOUG (New Zealand Oracle Users Group)
- LAOUC (Latin American Oracle Users Group Council)
- IAOUC Spokesperson for LA
- Organizer and founder of the OTN tours (Latin America – 12 Countries in 2013 and APAC – 5 Countries 2012)
- Member of IOUG, AOUG and UKOUG
- Member of OTN, Oracle Mix, Oracle Wiki and Oracle Community Networks
- International Speaker (EMEA Harmony, OOW, Croatia, Sweden, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Uruguay, India, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and much more)
- Oracle ACE Director
- Oracle ACE Director of the year 2010 by Oracle Magazine
- Author of Oracle 12c Backup and Recovery Survival Guide published by Packt Publishing
I hope we can use this Blog to be a place to help each other and to be a repository of knowledge and scripts for all oracle community.
Francisco Munoz Alvarez
Visit my Oracle ACE profile here.
Follow me in Twitter: fcomunoz